Have you ever gotten a "come thru" text when you didn't plan to leave the house?!
Or have you been chilling or studying somewhere, and your girlfriend asks you to grab a drink real quick?
I am ALWAYS in a situation where I am in a super natural state (and that's always cute lol), and I get a call/text that requires me to get CUTE CUTE real QUICK QUICK.
Here is a FIVE PRODUCT, go-to routine that will have you out the door with thee quickness.
FIRST THINGS FIRST!
1. Get those brows together girl & FILL THEM IN. A good brow always makes the face look polished and primped. Your eyebrows frame your face. You can either emphasize your natural shape with just darkening your brows or you can create A WHOLE NEW SHAPE SIS. Just realize the true power of the eyebrow. For example, shaping your brows super angled can make you look super intense---or drawing your brows super short, can make your face look more full. The shape and intensity is up to you of course, I just want you to know the importance and effectiveness of filling the brows in. FLEEK THEM!
*One of my fave brow products is the DIPBROW Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills. IT'S BOMB!
It's $18 bucks (worth every penny) and available at Sephora! I recommend also buying the Dual-ended Firm Angled Brush by Anastasia (also $18 bucks). But if you already have a great angled brush in your makeup bag, I am sure that will do. I just LOVE the brush (that's all :))
NEXT WE NEED TO CONCEAL
2. The concealer, for this particular routine, I only use around my brows and on my eyelids. I avoid huge areas of my face due to this routine not including a foundation (this still supports a natural look overall). The concealer around the brows allows for a sharp and clean look (adding more fleek)----and brightens your eye area with the concealer on top of the eyelids.
*My go-to concealer (I have a ton of favorites) is the HD Pro Conceal by L.A. Girl.
It is only like $5 bucks! Don't let the price fool you, it is an absolute steal considering the quality. And to add even more value, there is an awesome variety in the color scale (great for us colored folk). You can pick this up from various beauty supply stores, Walmart and Ulta!
LETS OUTLINE THOSE EYES!
3. After brightening the eye area, take a eye-liner (color of your choice, but black is bae) and make a nice neat line across the eye. I love adding a wing, it adds an "extra-ness" to this simple look. Additionally, for this express look, I don't usually add a bottom liner (but that's a decision I make based on time haha).
*I also have a bunch of favorite eye-liners, but my go-to is the waterproof Matte Dip Eyeliner by Magic Collection.
This costs like $2-$3 bucks (also a steal). I honestly always buy it from a beauty supply store so this is the only place I know where I know where to get it. Haha! Sorry! (If you've ever bought it from somewhere else, please comment below :))
LET'S KEEP HIGHLIGHTING THAT EYE AREA
4. Mascara!!!! You need to bat those lashes of course. Lashes pop the eye area COMPLETELY, so thats important (and that's all).
*Again (because I just like lots of things), I have a few favorites, but if I must choose one: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced. The name may be a truthful claim....hmmmm.......idk...but if not.....its a close run!
You can pick this sexy tube up from Sephora for $24.00; its lasts long and fleeks strong.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
5. A lip color! The lipstick is your staple piece. It brings the whole ensemble together. I recommend picking a bold color for this look due to the minimal makeup.
*Of course my favorite lip tool is the Stunna Lip Paint by Fenty Beauty. All the rave is true! I honestly do believe there is magic in this container. The color is bomb. The formula is bomb. The endurance is bomb.
You can pick this Magic stick up from Sephora for $24. Honestly, she should be charging more for this lip crack---but I won't say nothing!
And......VOILA! JUST LIKE THAT, YOU'RE READY TO GO!
See below for my complete express tool belt! Thanks for reading! I love suggestions for new products, so comment below or message me if you have any! -Jakala